- Intermec CK3 Setup Guides
- How to read a specific bar code that is surrounded by other nearby barcodes using Intermec Mobile Computers
- Remap F1 and F2 Keys to Up and Down on Intermec CK3 Series Handhelds.
- Intermec scanners cannot scan my barcode
- Intermec Scanner Wireless Setup
- Set Device Name or ID
- ★ Error Number = 1731 Stored Procedure= taSopLineIvcInsert Error Description = Unable to update SOP Header values.
- ★ Error Number = 12013 Stored Procedure = taPopRcptLineInsert Error Description = There is an active Purchase Order Approval workflow.
- Error Number = 8673 Stored Procedure= taIVMultibinBinToBinTransfer Error Description = Lot number / qty type / location / expiration date combination does not exist in the Bin entered
- eConnect error related to Analytical Accounting
- Error Number = 3442 Stored Procedure= taSopLineIvcInsert Error Description = Invalid Currency, a Functional currency must be set up
- Error Number = 3353 Stored Procedure= taIVTransferLotInsert Error Description = Lot Number does not exist
- Security Exception when writing to Event Log
- Extra leading zero when scanning UPC barcodes
- The magic number in GZip header is not correct. Make sure you are passing in a GZip stream.
- OpenAccessException: Telerik.OpenAccess.OpenAccessException: SQL exception on 'CREATE DATABASE Panatracker' : Database 'Panatracker' already exists.
- ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.
Using our support resources effectively
Panatrack has made significant investments in creating an easy-to-use product, and we have backed it with a company goal to provide great customer support. We take great pride in providing accessible support resources in the event you are having a problem. Here's some guidance to using these resources effectively.
How to get help fast:
- Our knowledge-base contains many solutions to common questions or issues that you may encounter. The easy search capability will help you find articles relevant to your topic. Many of these articles are visible ONLY TO REGISTERED USERS. Please create an account on our support portal to gain access to see all articles.
- If the knowledge-base articles fail to guide you towards a solution, you can submit a ticket directly from this support portal. Please describe your problem in as much detail as possible. Also, please describe what steps you have already taken to resolve the problem, as this will help us avoid pointing you towards possibilities you may have already explored.
- Please avoid requesting help via a personal email addressed to one of our engineers or consultants. The resource you are trying to contact may be out of the office or performing an implementation, and your request may go unnoticed for hours or days if sent via email. Additionally, a personal email bypasses our support team's ability to assign the best person to answer your question.
- Please consider creating a web-based support request instead of calling via phone for support. A phone call is well suited for an emergency "system down" problem. However, most issues or questions will be resolved more-effectively via a web support request as it allows you and us to more-accurately define the issue and track our progress towards resolving your problem. Therefore, we will still create a tracking ticket for each phone support request. This is done to facilitate the collaboration required to quickly solve your problem, and to help us continue to build a repository of knowledge that will better serve all of our customers.