We have identified an updated driver that is required for the Portsmith cradles to operate with the MC55A0 handheld computer. This updated driver will resolve the issue with a lost connection when the device sleeps.
To install the file:
1. Navigate to: http://goo.gl/G5uqtM (this is a link we created to simplify your download)
2. Download the file after accepting the agreement
3. Place the file in the devices “My Documents” folder
4. Once the file is transferred, locate the file in File Explorer
5. Tap on the file to install
6. The device will reboot and should connect to the Portsmith cradle consistently.