This guide will walk you through the basic wireless configuration for an Intermec Scanner. Please refer to the specific device manual provided by the manufacturer for more advanced setup options.
- Open the Start Menu
- Select Settings
- Select System
- Select Intermec Settings
- Select Communications
- Select 802.11 Radio
- Ensure Radio Enabled is set to On. If it is not, select Radio Enabled, then mark the box next to Radio Enabled and select Ok.
- Ensure Security Choice is set to Funk Security. If it is not, select Security Choice, then check the radial next to Funk Security and select Ok.
- Select Funk Security
- Ensure Active Profile is set to Profile 1. If it is not, select Active Profile, then check the radial next to Profile 1 and select Ok.
- Select Profile 1
- Enter your Profile Label (can be named anything) and the SSID of the network the handheld is being connected to.
- Scroll down to Power Mode and select CAM
- Select the correct Association (most networks use WPA2)
- Enter your Pre-Shared Key (password for WiFi)
To confirm the handheld is successfully connected to the wireless network:
- Open the Start Menu.
- Select ISpyWiFi.
- Ensure an IP address is present.