Some barcode symbologies are not enabled by default on Intermec scanners. To enable your needed symbology, follow these steps:
- On the scanner, press the Windows icon and select the "Settings" icon.
- Select the "System" folder icon.
- Select "Intermec Settings".
- Press "Data Collection", then "Internal Scanner", then "Symbologies".
- Locate your desired symbology and check the box to enable it.
This change should take effect immediately in the PanatrackerGP application. Use the barcode test panel to confirm.
Search tags: Code93, Code 11, I2of5, Interleaved, PDF417