This article addresses the logic employed to determine the bin displayed on the Pick Order list. The Pick Order list will be displayed in Bin Order, so the determination of the bin selected is important in establishing an efficient pick path.
- If the default Sales Order Fulfillment bin has enough inventory to fill the request, it is displayed.
- If not, then we look for the Priority bins and find the bin with enough inventory to fill the request
- Then we look for the next available bin which has enough inventory to fill the request (In bin number order)
- Then we look for any available bins with inventory
- If no inventory is available, no bin is displayed
This logic is invoked by use of the "Order Fulfill Enable Available Next Bin" setting