When the last digit (or Check Digit) of a UPC Barcode is cut off upon scanning, please take the following steps to resolve the issue:
- From the home screen, press the Launcher icon.
- From the "Apps" tab, browse through the different app pages until the 'Settings' icon is found and tap on it.
- Tap on the 'Scanning' > 'Internal Scanner' > 'Default Profile'.
- Now the 'Symbology Settings' option will be enabled.
- From the Symbologies listed, scroll until the Symbology is found. Make sure that the checkbox is selected and tap on the symbology name.
- Check the 'Send Check Digit' box.
- Press the 'Back' button of the device to quit the Scanning configuration option.